Crystal Lismore Pattern - introduced on
October 23, 1952 was created by Mirek
Havel. The pattern's simplicity of style
remains fresh and balanced 50 years after
its introduction. Beloved by three
generations of Waterford collectors,
Lismore is, indeed, a classic.
takes its name from an ancient village
that dates back to the early 7th century.
Originally called Lios Mor Mocuda, by the
10th century Lismore has become on of
Europe's great centers of learning.
Destroyed by the Normans in 1173, Lismore
is once again a beautiful village. A
prominent feature is Lismore Castle, built
by King John in 1185 and the Irish seat of
the Duke of Devonshire since