FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $99
Villeroy and Boch It's My Match Mineral Serving Bowl Leaf
Villeroy and Boch It's My Match Mineral Serving Bowl Leaf
$37.99 Add to Cart

Item# 1042723200
Size: 10.25 x 10.25 x 2.5 in

Our it's my match collection is your perfect companion for a housewarming party with friends, a garden party or a relaxing evening on the sofa. The trendy colours, surfaces and exciting feel allow you to combine the stylish pieces beautifully with each other. This serving bowl is perfect for side dishes, snacks or simply as a cool decorative piece thanks to its beautiful leaf-structured relief. Discover the young collection from like. by Villeroy and Boch.

Rumbled, not stirred
The novel surface was rumbled. That means: it was polished, but not glazed. This gives its my match special capabilities:

Leave small messages
You can leave messages directly on your it's my match. Simply use a pencil, for example, to write on the unglazed surfaces and then simply wipe the message away again.

Leave an impression
Your its my match can be a real softy at times. So its important to take care. For instance, rings or other objects can leave small marks on its surface and vice-versa. But, over time, this is perhaps how your its my match will recount your adventures together.