Ground Shipping on all orders over $89 to contiguous U.S.
Ground shipping to contiguous United States!
package is insured
packed to the highest standards
by Fedex Home Delivery white glove service to all US States.
- Orders of $89 or less will be charged actual shipping charges calculated by built in rate calculator based on the order weight, volume and destination.
Minimum shipping charge is
$12 per package.
- In the normal course of business, FedEx and UPS will deliver most packages by leaving the shipment at the front door of the shipping address - regardless of whether the shipment is our Free Ground Service or any of the Premium Air Services. As crystal gifts are of considerable value, we offer the option of Signature on Delivery. The Signature on Delivery is an additional charge of $9, and the courier will make repeated attempts until an individual at the recipient address signs for the shipment. When tracking such shipments, you will be able to see who signed for the package. In some cases, we will request signature for high value items.
Express and Air Delivery Services
Classics offers Premium Shipping Air Services: FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS, 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air.
note that UPS ground will not deliver on
weekends or Holidays. Saturday delivery is available for Next Day Air Service and must be requested. Additional fee of $25 applies in addition to Next Day Air charges.
pricing with built in Shipping Rate Calculator,
calculates actual cost based on the order
weight, volume and destination.
orders placed after 11am E.S.T. will be
processed the next business day.
allow 24 hour processing time for all
International Shipping - Worldwide Delivery
- Crystal Classics offers UPS Worldwide Delivery to virtually every country.
- Crystal Classics along with UPS will prepare all documentation for customs clearance. Upon checkout on the order form we will have exact charges for shipping, customs and applicable local taxes.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for breakage on orders that are shipped outside of the U.S. via a Freight Forwarder arranged by the customer on their own. We will not accept responsibility for breakage during these shipments and can not provide no cost replacements for damaged items. We advise our customers to use our International Checkout with UPS Worldwide Delivery. All such packages are fully insured.